Roof Trolley – Steel Track Systems
ROOF TROLLEY – STEEL TRACK SYSTEMS
Sky Steel Systems has a range of powered trolley systems to provide access around build roof perimeters for suspended cradles that run on reinforced concrete runways.
In these installations limitations apply for concrete runway making these powered trolley systems ideal for light duty applications where the cantilevered access is limited.
These systems are very economical and efficient access solutions given that the machines are small, light, and provide comprehensive building perimeter access with options of standard cradles; cantilevered cradles; slewing cradles; pantographic cradles; and telescopic cradles.
There are several standard modular systems available including:
- > Winch on trolley; machine slewing; spreader slewing; and standard cradle.
- > Winch on trolley; machine slewing; and spreader slewing.
- > Machine slewing; spreader slewing; and self-powered double stirrup cradle.
- > Machine and spreader slewing.
- > Winch on trolley; machine slewing; luffing and standards cradle.
For the operational features listed in the standard machines listed above any number of variations of the features can be included as required to provide the specific access solutions.
In addition to the machine options Sky Steel Systems have developed standardized machine running track options, including:
- > Standard parallel concrete runway tracks.
- > Twin RCC Concrete parallel beam runway tracks.
- > RCC Pedestal mounted twin steel tracks.
- > Parapet and pedestal mounted parallel twin steel track.
- > Parapet mounted parallel twin steel track.